- The website opens for registration on Monday, March 22nd 2021, at 9.00 am
- Deadline for registration is on Sunday, April 5th 2021, at 11.59 pm
On this page you can read more about the elective courses (mostly in Danish) and find the registration formula for KP-students or mail contact. You may only register for elective courses available through University College Copenhagen. If you wish to attend an elective course on another location or educational institution, you shall register on their appropriate website.
- You shall apply and register for three elective courses in order of priority.
- When you have completed the registration formula, you will receive an auto-generated confirmation by e-mail. If you do not receive the confirmation e-mail, the registration was not received nor appropriately completed. Please double check that all information is correct, including the stated e-mail address.
- During the period of registration, you are allowed change your selected elective courses and the priorities. You may send the formulas multiple times. After the deadline for registration, we will use the latest available formula for your registration.
- The time of applying does not mean that you get your 1. priority. The places will NOT be allocated on a first-come, first-served policy.
- If you are planning a clinical placement other self-planned courses, you still have to register. This, too, counts as electives.
- After the deadline, your latest formula is binding and you may no longer change your elective courses nor priorities.
- If your elective courses registration(s) is/are declined, you will receive a list of available elective course vacancies. You will receive the list at the same time of receiving the letter of refusal.
- You are not allowed to swap elective courses or transfer your place in the elective course to another individual. Your admission is personal.
- Admission to elective course(s) is binding, and you cannot transfer to another elective course.
- Monday, 15 March 2021: Descriptions of available elective courses available on the website.
- Monday, 22 March 2021, at 9:00 (9.00 AM): Website open for registration.
- Sunday, 25 April 2021, at 23:59 (11:59 PM): Deadline for registration.
- Friday, 23 April 2021: You will receive an e-mail informing you of your new elective course.
- Monday, 2 August 2021: You have access to the relevant group for your elective course.
- Monday, 30 August 2021: Semester start.
Please write or call if you have any questions concerning the registration.